Primepoint’s roots go back over thirty years to a company started by Bea and Alex Bothwell, Sr. called Bookkeeping Assistance. For the complete story of the company’s evolution, read the details on the history page of this web site. Today, Primepoint is a human resource management and payroll processing company offering technology capable of integrating human resource management and payroll processing functionality with time and attendance, benefit administration, and HR consulting services for organizations with up to thousands of employees.
The company is positioned to offer better technology, better service, and fees that are generally less expensive for payroll services and HR information systems, which include the calculating and payment of federal, state, and local payroll taxes. Payroll service customers have several different options depending on company size, needs, and operational style. Some customers simply call or fax in payroll, others use a powerful web interface, and others use a full enterprise human resource option.
Primepoint’s better technology creates unique offerings such as co-branded payroll services for companies looking for a turnkey opportunity to expand their service offerings. Primepoint can also offer pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation processing, and their Go-Green payroll option.
For a free analysis of your current payroll processing costs and a demonstration of Primepoint's technology, call 1-800-600-5257 or use our contact form.
|Fully Insured , Bonded, and SSAE 16 Type II Certified
- Are there any specific requirements that a customer needs to meet to be able to take advantage of Primepoint's Paperless Payroll option?
- Can my employees have secure online access to their personal payroll information and employee profile?
- Can your system track benefit time (paid time-off) for my employees?
- How do I access an individual employee's web access information?
- I am using the correct User ID and Password, why can’t I login?
- View all FAQ