Primepoint is a Small Business
Payroll Processing Expert Offering...
Full State & Federal Payroll Tax Service
Dedicated Payroll Processing Service Team Assigned to Your Account
Direct Deposit & Paperless Option to Eliminate Delivery Fees
Time & Attendance Software & Hardware
- Our fees are generally less expensive than our competitors. Just ask us for a direct cost comparison with your current provider. Plus... USLI customers will receive discounts of 10-25% on almost all the services Primepoint offers!
- You'll save time because our technology will enable you to quickly process payroll from any computer... anywhere... anytime!
- Free EmployeeXperience® Self-service web portal
- Our experienced "Startup Team" will transition your payroll processing to our systems with a minimum of time and effort on your part.
- Once the setup process is complete, one of our 3 person processing teams will be permanently assigned to you. You'll get to know the team members, and they'll know you.
- Fax payroll information or use our Business Direct Access (BDA) online portal specifically designed for small business online payroll processing:
- Take advantage of the cloud & process payroll anytime from anywhere
- No Special Software to Install
- Receive Support From Your Dedicated Payroll Processing Service Team
- Manage Your Payroll Data and Employee Profile Information
- Calculate and Submit Payroll Figures
- Access Payroll Reports, Check Stubs, and Tax Forms
- Track Benefit Time Off (PTO, Vacation, Sick, etc.)
- View and Print Your Historical Payroll and Tax Data
- Provide Read-only Direct Access to Your Accountant
- Our specialty... Solutions engineered, complexities simplified, technologies integrated, and the simple kept simple and easy!
- Any size business can take advantage of our time & attendance software/hardware, which is fully integrated with the payroll system enabling quick and easy payroll processing.
- Our number one source of new business is our customers who refer us to other businesses.
- New Customer Satisfaction Survey Results:
- Very Satisfied: 73.8%
- Satisfied: 23.5%
- Somewhat Satisfied: 2.7%
- Not Satisfied: 0%